Rainy Day Activities in Eastham
Rainy day activities in Eastham abound. So, when the weather clouds up, don’t worry. We’ve got you covered. Read on for our Endless Dunes team’s Top 5 picks for rainy day activities in Eastham:
Top Five Rainy Day Activities in Eastham
- Knock down pins at The Alley Bowling & BBQ. With candlepin bowling (a classic New England treat), classic arcade games, air hockey, great BBQ, and a full bar, this Orleans institution is a great way to wait out the storms. 11 minute drive. See website.
- Climb the Highland Lighthouse. The first Cape Cod lighthouse and one of the few you can climb, the tour of this North Truro historic treasure is informative and fun. Daily from 9 to 5. 25 minute drive. See website.
- Visit the Atlantic White Shark Center. Get an in-depth look at one of the ocean’s most magnificent and misunderstood species. Interactive exhibits, displays, and videos teach you all about the latest research into this primary predator of the sea. 25 minute drive. See website.
- Learn about the Cape’s Fauna at the Cape Cod Museum of Natural History. Enjoy a plethora of exhibits and programs about native animals and habitats. If the sun reappears, stroll the surrounding 300 acres of nature trails. 20 minute drive. See website.
- Get a Facial at Artisan Skin Care. Pamper yourself at this acclaimed spa. Your skin will feel softer and refreshed no matter which treatment you choose. 11 minute drive. See website.